In tandem with our usually jovial and somewhat laidback nature here at The Oasis Texas Brewing Co we would like to assure our patrons and guests that we and our staff are taking every possible precaution to sanitize and sterilize our space and make it as safe and virus free as possible. Obviously we are aware that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a serious global situation and we send our heartfelt thoughts and prayers out to those affected by this virus.
We as a team and a family are working hard to maintain the easy going and chilled out atmosphere we have become known for up on the terraces over-looking Lake Travis. However, we are very committed to being vigilant and mindful of any and all developments concerning COVID-19 in our surrounding areas and the rest of the world.
We know that this is a global issue that requires all of us to pay attention and respond efficiently and effectively.
Our sincere hope is to weather this particular storm in as mindful a fashion as possible. For as many of our patrons know we tend to take beer more seriously than we take ourselves.However, we are very aware that for the present moment we need to be cautious and contemplative for our own sakes and the sakes of our staff and guests. We encourage you all to support your local businesses and hope to see you soon.
Oasis Texas Brewing Management
Steps being taken by OTXBC
- Disinfecting all surfaces as much as is possible
- Reporting all symptoms from staff and extended family
- Frequent and purposeful hand washing by all staff
- Hand washing instructions posted in all bathrooms
- All staff will endeavour to refrain from touching mouths, eyes, noses, beards and faces in general
- All staff to avoiding touching the rims of glassware as far as possible
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all POS stations for guest and staff use